Saturday 8 August 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my world. I'd be sharing my life here on a daily basis. I hope I can get serious wiff dhis and not get bored in a week. Only way am gonna make it is to live one day @ a time.  Dhis blog was inspired by dhe movie "ask me anything". By 1:43 am on a Sunday morning. Shit, juss remembered dhat I gotta go to church tomao. Ciao bitches! No more procrastination. I have to wash my boxers today. Mehn, by 16th, it wud be 1 year since I had sex last. Dho i've had my full wiff jerking off, infact lemme take some strokes. I miss my bae, I really do love Chinenye, sometimes I have a feeling dhat she's not loyal. I pray an wring cos I really don't wanna get hurt. Dhis is why I haven't really wanted all dhis r/ship ish. If u leave me I go blab reach 6. Good night blog

No comments:

Post a Comment